Due to the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic, our upcoming candle Classes have been postponed. In lieu of in house classes, our candle instructor Frosa Katsis from Soy Candles (www.soy-candles.com.au), will be running Live Stream Classes Via Zoom.
Refer to the following link for more information or to register – https://soycandles.weteachme.com/classes/1006119-soy-candle-making-online-class-australia?timestamp=1585236526404
Soy Candle Making (Online Class) Australia
Live via Zoom
Next Available Class: Please click the link above to see next available date
Why buy other people’s candles when you can create your own!
Do you love having candles burning during the festive season. You will have the perfect hand made gift for every occasion at the tip of your hands.
Candle making is a craft as old as civilization itself, yet after so technological advances, we still love the light, warmth, and beauty of a lit candle. Whether a seasoned artisan or a budding enthusiast, this course offers something for everyone interested in learning the craft of candle making. This course will open up for you the amazing array of possibilities that exist in your pursuit to create beautiful, functional, and sweet smelling candles.
This class is a Live Stream Class Via Zoom
Only available for Australian residents only.
Our format will include the following:
- We will send you a class candle making kit (valued at $50) as well as our Candle Making E-book and talk you through the whole candle making process in our live online class.
- The 2 classes will each last for 40 minutes and will be hosted by Frosa Katsis, the Founder Early Settler Aromatherapy.
- We will be taking through wax selection and the differences, their MP, fragrance loads, discuss wick sizing and jar selection, safety and regulatory requirements.
- In this workshop we will be using S100 wax which is a 100 % Pure Soy.
- Once we go through the process, we will give you a demonstration of the method we have developed and allow you to make your candles in your own time.
- The 2nd class will be all about evaluating your candles, solving problems and asking questions.
You can follow me as I take you through the whole candle making process and will also be available for questions after the live class.
You will receive a LCS Candle Making Kit in the post ready for the class.
We will send out the kit prior to the 1st class.
Please allow at least 1 week for delivery of the kit.