[Fully booked] Candle Class 29-02-2020 (Saturday)
Saturday 29th February, 2020
10.00am – 12.30pm
Login or register to see the price
Out of stock
Partnering with the expertise of Frosa Katsis from Soy Candles (www.soy-candles.com.au), the workshops will cover the following:
- Candle-making techniques and safety protocols
- Under the guidance of our experienced instructor, each attendee will pour 4 x candles of various sizes
- Discussion and testing of various wax and wicks
- How and when to add fragrance for optimal end-product results
- Optimal pouring temperatures and discussion of ambient room temperatures for candle-making
- Group and individual discussion with our expert instructor regarding workshop material and any candle making queries you may have
- The ABC of candle making!
For improved quality and constructiveness of the classes, a limited number of places will be available for each workshop to allow for more discussion and one-on-one time with Frosa.
Date & Time: Saturday 29th February, 10.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: Luxury Candle Supplies, Level 2 from Showroom – Unit 6, 39 Steane Street, Fairfield VIC 3078
Cost: $129.00 (inclusive of GST)
Duration & Capacity: 2.5 hrs. Classes will be limited to be small groups of 8.
Registration: Add this event product to the cart and check out as per usual. Ensure to select “collect in store” as the shipping option.
What to bring: Simply bring yourself! All materials will be provided to make the candles. You may also choose to bring a notepad and pen optionally to take notes.
For more information, please call (03) 9486 3899 or email email@example.com